VOGLIO Digital Marketing is a data-driven online marketing & reporting agency that focuses on search engine marketing for Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook. We build, optimize, and manage high-performing paid search accounts for medium-to-large advertisers.
We believe that digital marketing success requires top-notch account implementation for our clients. The Account Strategist, SEM role is critical to driving record-breaking online marketing results for our clients and communicating those results in a way that both builds strong working relationships and invites collaboration.
In this role your primary responsibility will be to support the development and management of paid search accounts.
- A degree in a business or technology discipline, or commensurate experience
- 0-2 years related experience in paid advertising campaigns
- An in-depth understanding of digital marketing, particularly paid search
- Mastery of advanced Microsoft Excel functions (VLOOKUP, PivotTables, etc.)
- Supporting account growth through campaign creation
- Developing ad copy and A/B testing
- Managing keyword bids toward clients’ budgets and profitability goals
- Analyzing account performance reports to make data-driven account optimizations
- Communicating with clients
This role might be for you if
- You’re able to look at a collection of data and identify logical patterns and sequences
- You consider attention to detail high on your list of your strengths
- You’re good at synthesizing information and communicating it in an easy-to-understand way
- You’re a self-starter and crave autonomy
- You are a lifelong learner and proactively seek out ways to improve your knowledge and contribute to processes
- You thrive in an environment where different disciplines, backgrounds, and perspectives all have a voice at the table
- You’re looking for a job that challenges yet supports you in achieving your personal and professional goals
- You value relationships, diversity, and work-life balance
The hiring range for this position is $60,000-70,000. While this is the targeted range, final offer amounts will depend on a variety of factors, including the candidate’s prior relevant experience, and their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
VOGLIO offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to convey company culture and values and to support the health, well-being, and financial security of our employees and their families. This includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, as well as a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid time off including unlimited vacation and sick leave and 12 paid holidays
- Parental leave program
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
We are committed to ongoing review and improvement of our benefits offerings to ensure that they meet the diverse needs of our workforce. VOGLIO reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.
Hybrid position in Seattle, WA 98121
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
Employees at VOGLIO are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
VOGLIO is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. To request disability accommodation in the application process, please reach out to our HR department at [email protected]